AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
(As Administrator of the Agriculture Fast Track Fund)
International TanFeeds Ltd (TANFEEDS) has received financing from the African Development Bank and plans to utilize part of this grant to carry out a feasibility study on the “Tanzania Feed Value Chain Expansion for Smallholder Impact” project. The idea behind this project is to carry out a feasibility study (Technical, Financial, Market and Environmental & Social Impact Assessment) and to develop a bankable business plan.
The services included under this contract are:
- Determination of technical feasibility of the project;
- Economic and financial evaluation of the project including Risk and Sensitivity Analyses;
- Carry out an Environmental & Social Impact Assessment;
Proposal of an appropriate institutional framework and organization to be put in place that shall among others, minimize the risks of the project not being implemented within the best conditions of cost and time.
The full Terms of Reference for the assignment can be consulted on TANFEEDS ‘s website at www.tanfeeds.com at the Activities tab, and AFDB and UNDB websites as follow : www.afdb.org and www.devbusiness.org.
- TANFEEDS now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.).
- Eligibility of Applicant:
- Short listed firms must be legally registered.
- Short listed firms may choose to form a joint venture/consortium/association under one lead firm;
- Short listed firms may also associate and subcontract highly qualified unregistered Consultants/Firms to enhance their qualifications and capabilities;
- In case of joint venture/consortium/association, the Lead Firm should be clearly identified and shall be contracted to carry out the assignment and shall be liable for the assignment;
- The consultants shall only sign the form of undertakings or the implementation of the project;
- The lead consultant firm shall submit only one technical proposal and one financial proposal separately as per the AfDB detailed instructions;
- The estimated duration of service is 4 months and the estimated starting date is 15th July 2019.
- Expression of interest must be received at the address below no later than June 25, 2019 at 5.00 pm local time.
For the attention of: Prof. Faustin P.Lekule
Managing Director, International Tanfeeds Ltd.
Plot No 65 Block H Kihonda, Morogoro
P.O.Box 1752 Morogoro, Tanzania